- Make documents and marketing materials look professional when you print with Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges. Keep your home or office productive–avoid wasted time, toner, and paper. These cartridges are specifically designed for your printer.
- Expect quality–and get it time after time–from Original HP Toner cartridges. Avoid inefficient reprints, wasted supplies, and costly delays from poor quality prints.
- Help keep business moving forward. Trust Original HP toner cartridges for consistent, uninterrupted printing that keeps you on task and on budget.
- Don’t miss a beat. Replace Original HP toner cartridges in seconds, and get back to printing. They’re specifically designed for your HP LaserJet printer or MFP to make installation quick and easy.
- Help conserve resources. Recycle your Original HP toner cartridges–it’s easy and free with the HP Planet Partners program.2
- Color(s) of printing supplies
- Print technology
- Page yield (color)
- 1,000 pages
- Page yield footnote
- Approximate average composite cyan, yellow, magenta yield based on ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Operating temperature range
- 15 to 27°C
- Storage temperature range
- -20 to 40°C
- Non-Operating Humidity Range
- 10 to 95% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 363 x 83 x 86 mm
- Package weight
- 0.5 kg
- This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- What’s in the box
- Toner cartridge
- Recycling guide