- 4G LTE with speeds of up to 150 Mbps downlink/50 Mbps uplink speeds
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wireless compatible with speeds up to 300 Mbps
- Multiple antennas for improved coverage;
- 4G LTE – 2x 5dBi external antennas
- Wifi – 2x 5dBi external antennas
- 4x 10/100 Ethernet LAN ports to connect wired devices
- 1×10/100 WAN port
- USIM card slot for a mobile broadband connection
- support WEP, WPA/WPAZ-PSK, WPA/WPA2 – Enterprise encryption
- Internal failover – set mobile or wired internet as a backup when the other fails
- Dual-active firewalls (NAT/SPI) to control traffic and prevent exploits and intrusions
- Support PPTP, L2TP VPN
D-Link’s DWR-M920 4G N300 LTE Router allows you to access mobile broadband networks from anywhere. Once connected, you can check e-mail, surf the web, and stream media. Use your carrier’s SIM/UICC card to share your 3G/4G Internet connection through a secure wireless network or by using any of the four 10/100 Ethernet ports.
Fast Mobile Internet
The DWR-M920 lets you connect to your 3G/4G mobile connection with fast downlink speeds of up to 150 Mbps and uplink speeds up to 50 Mbps, giving you the speed you need for fast, responsive Internet access. Surf the web with ease and stream music and video over the Internet to your PCs and mobile devices.
Secure Wired and Wireless Connections
The DWR-M920 utilizes dual-active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks across the Internet. Industry standard WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption keeps your wireless network secure and your traffic safe, allowing you to share your 3G/4G connection without worrying about unauthorized users accessing your network.
Easy to Set Up and Use
The DWR-M920 can be installed quickly and easily almost anywhere. It can be configured through almost any web browser without the need for special software. This router makes it possible to stay connected, even when conventional broadband services are unavailable.
Buy D-link 4G Router from Goodluck Africa at the cheapest price in town and get it delivered to your doorsteps, on payment on delivery terms.